||March 10, 2023
||Project Manager (Architecture) (Social Housing)(Ref: SHS)
||April 15, 2023
- Preform project management in transitional housing project;
- Communicate with relevant parties including but not limited to government officials, project consultancy team, contractors and landlords;
- Assist in monitoring project progress, contact administration, tender documents and submissions;
- Review contractors’ submissions and statutory submissions;
- Handle the drawings and materials of project presentation;
- Arrange and join project meetings and site visits;
- Support in all kinds of Architectural services as needed and ad hoc assignment.
- Degree or Master holder in Architecture Studies or equivalent;
- At least 1 year post graduate experience is preferred;
- Self-motivation, excellent collaboration and communications skills;
- Knowledge in contract administration and production of construction drawings;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and other graphic presentation software will be an advantage.
Interested parties please send full resume with available date, present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.