||March 10, 2023
||IT Support Assistant (Ref: Admin)
||April 15, 2023
- Undertake all in-house remote and onsite technical support, maintenance works and computer services in hardware, software, network and systems, etc;
- Perform help desk support queries of computer operation such as trouble-shooting on hardware, software and network operation systems, etc;
- Provide installation, configuration, upgrade, backup and relocation of hardware such as PCs (with the proper application), printers, keyboards and scanners, etc;
- Provide regular system backup and monitor with proper records on system and network performance;
- Keep tracking IT assets with proper hardware and software inventory on records of procurement, maintenance, disposal and related documentation;
- Undertake ad-hoc IT related tasks as required;
- Local travel for outside work as required;
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Information System or relevant disciplines;
- Certificate of PMP / ITIL / CISSP is an advantage;
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in IT support, system installation and maintenance;
- Familiar with software operation including Microsoft Windows, Server, Workstation OS, Microsoft Office, Windows Application, TeamViewer, Zoom, Endpoint and etc.;
- Hands-on experiences on IT network and equipment management of VMware server, DNS server, Active Directory, Remote Desktop. Solid Experience on Cloud Server Management is preferable;
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure, Internet, Security and Email Technology;
- Self-motivated, quick response, strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Independent, hardworking, mature and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and English;
- Immediate available is preferable.
Interested party please send full resume (including current salary, expected salary and availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org.