Lok Sin Tong Virtual Charity Walk 2022
Enjoy the Walk, Explore the City
In response to the COVID-19 epidemic and in consideration of public safety and health, Lok Sin Tong Charity Walk 2022 will be held virtually. The theme of this year’s Walk is continue using “Enjoy the Walk, Explore the City”, with exploring Hong Kong’s vintage elements. We encourage you to explore nostalgic Hong Kong and share the moment with the elders at home. Funds raised for people with dementia and their caregivers.
To make the journey more enjoyable, we designed a new BINGO! collection for you. Participants can bring a BINGO! Booklet, Mission Card Set and Nostalgic Toys to rediscover a nostalgic Hong Kong and Human Touch.
Starting from Today till 16th December 2022, set foot on your nostalgic journeys with“Vintage Hong Kong BINGO!”. Let’s join us to explore the city and spread the love!
ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
1st November 2022 (Tue) to 16th December 2022 (Fri)
*Deadline: 9th December 2022 (Fri)
Early Bird period:
1st November 2022 (Tue) to 18th November 2022 (Fri)
Click here to enroll
To raise funds for people with dementia and their caregivers
- After registering on the event website, participants will receive a full set of "gift set" and e-certificate.
- Refer to the Task Contents and fill in the number of chosen tasks in the Tic-Tac-Toe Bingo.
- Get a “BINGO!” with 3 completed tasks in a row and upload related check-in photos, to achieve the challenge!
*Participants who completed challenge and uploaded check-in photo, will be rewarded with an Early Bird Souvenir.
Funds raised through this charity walk will be used to support people with dementia and their caregivers. Allows them to receive practical assistance such as professional treatments, group-based supporting services, training materials sets, etc. We encourage participants to take up the challenges together with elders and share the joyful moments of the journey.
💙For every support, people with dementia and their caregivers will be able to receive more happiness.
1. An official receipt will be issued for each donation of HK$100 or above, which is tax deductible in Hong Kong. The receipt will be sent within a month after the event ends.
2. The personal data provided will be utilized in contacting participants, processing the donation transaction, issuing receipt and sending fund-raising information.
3. We also welcome corporate group, interested companies please contact Corporate Resource Development Department (Tel: 2272-9808 / Email: [email protected])
BINGO! Gift Set
- Every participant will receive a full set of gift set
1. BINGO! Booklet
2. Mission Card Set (5 in total)
3. Limited Edition Vintage Street Sign Pin
4. Themed Tote Bag
5. Nostalgic Toys
6. Sponsor gifts
Limited Souvenir Pack (Limited to 100 quotas)
- Ultra Lightweight Folding Umbrella Limited Edition and Limited Edition Vintage Street Sign Pin
- Charity price: HK$ 250
Limited Souvenir Pack is available in LST Shop now. LIMITED OFFER! Act now while stocks last!
Awards and Gifts
Additional Early Bird Souvenir, Most Distinctive Award and 4 Fundraising Awards are specially for the appreciation of the public, companies and organizations’ generous support:
- (Closed) Early Bird Souvenir: Ultra Lightweight Folding Umbrella Limited Edition and PARKnSHOP $50 Cash Coupon (Please click here to see the winners)
- Most Distinctive Award: Admission Ticket of Water World Ocean Park Hong Kong (Please click here to see the winners)
- Top Fundraising Award for Individual and Group (Each category has Champion and 1st runner-up): (Please click here to see the winners)
Champion - maxcare Dynamic Squeeze Massager (Reissue)
1st runner-up - maxcare Mini Foot Pad
Thanks to the support from companies and organizations, people with dementia and their caregivers can receive more support. To express our sincere gratitude, we would like to thank the following companies and organizations: (listed in no particular order)
Cash Sponsor ($10,000 above)
Agricultural Bank of China Limited Hong Kong Branch
Nan Fung Property Management
Tungtex (Holdings) Company Limited
Wing Fung Credit Limited
Cash Sponsor ($6,000 above)
Checker Inline Skating School
Chun Yip Construction Company Limited
Finger Box Limited
Hong Huan Group Limited
I & B Cleaning Equipment Ltd.
Midland Holdings Limited
Quick Time System
Woodsfield (Japan) Pharmaceutical Company
Cash Sponsor ($3,000 above)
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Housing Society
iMission Group Limited
Wharf Hotels Management Limited
Other donation methods for general donations
General donation form please < Click Here > to download
- By Cheque
Cheque payable to: The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon
By mail or in person, all are welcome.
*Please indicate donation made to “Lok Sin Tong Virtual Charity Walk 2022” on the back of cheque
- Through Bank
Donations can be deposited to the following bank accounts of The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon:
Bank of China (Hong Kong): 012-589-0-003845-7
Hang Seng Bank: 285-000089-003
The Bank of East Asia: 514-40-405946-2
- Online Donation
Donations could be made through Credit Card, PayMe or AlipayHK on the event website.
Donation website: https://lstcharitywalk.com/donation/?lang=en
* An official receipt will be issued for each donation of HK$100 or above, which is tax deductible in Hong Kong. The receipt will be sent within a month after the event ends.
Corporate Resource Development Department
WhatsApp: 5485-1633 or click to start conversation