Notes for Applications
Please read through this notice carefully before submitting your application:
- The information provided by applicants will be used by the Lok Sin Tong for the purposes of recruitment and/or employment thereafter. All information provided is handled in strict confidence.
- Applicants should provide accurate and complete information. Failure to provide required information may result in the Lok Sin Tong being unable to process an application.
- Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme (called SCRC), the Lok Sin Tong will request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
- Applicants who willfully provide false or counterfeited information may cause their application to be unsuccessful and/or termination of employment by the Lok Sin Ting if already employed.
- Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 12 months of completion of the recruitment process.
We post our vacancies on this web site, the Labour Department’s website, local newspapers and websites. Applicants should submit their application letters together with their detailed resume to below-mentioned email address or by mailing to below-mentioned address. Interviews will be arranged for shortlisted applicants,
For further information, please contact Administration Department of the Lok Sin Tong.
Tel: 2272 9880
Fax: 2718 4634
Address: 1/F, 61 Lung Kong Road, Kowloon City. Attn.: Administration Department