The Lok Sin Tong Sunshine Youth Project
The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society Kowloon is committed to create a healthy, positive and happy learning environment to 6 affiliated schools with more than 4000 students.
About the Program
The school-based program, funded by Beat Drugs Funds, is a serial of health education activities that includes interest group and workshop, work experience programme and leadership camp. The program aims to cultivate student’s positive value and attitudes, strengthen their resilience and create a drug-free learning environment.
“Dare to innivate and be yourself” is the main theme of Sunshine Youth project 2021-2024. Our major purpose is to increase student’s resistance to drug and adversity through enhancing student’s self-efficacy, optimism and sense of belonging.
2021-24 Highlight of the program
- Preventive Education - Sunshine School Exhibition, Anti-drug and Health Promotion Talk
- Preventive Education - Anti-drug Services Organization Visit
- Personal Development - Joint School Training, Leadership Training and Self Understanding Activity
- Life Planning - Skills Training Activities and Career Experiencing and Guidance Activities
- Interest Development - Sports, Art, Board Game, etc.
- Mental Health activity - Stress Management, Pet care and animal assisted activities and Emotion support activities
- Parents activity – Parents Day Promotion and Family Support Activity
- Sunshine Youth Training and Award Presentation Ceremony
- School Drug Testing Scheme
Principles of Program:
1 Voluntary participation
2 To keep personal information strictly confidential
3 To help students in their best interest
4 To provide students with professional assessment and support services
September, 2021 - August, 2024
Secondary School Students
For enquiries, please contact us:
Tel: (852) 2133-7429
Address: 1/F, Bayview, 9 Yuk Yat Street, To Kwa Wan