Lok Sin Tong x Union Hospital Charity Program Breast Cancer Screening Programme
Since 1990’s breast cancer replaces lung cancer, becoming the most common cancer among females in Hong Kong. The number of breast cancer cases diagnosed for females has increased by 3.8 times from 1,152 in 1993 to 4,373 in 2017, on average, about 23 women are diagnosed with breast cancer every day.
With regard to the long queuing time at public hospital and expensive medical fee at private clinics for breast cancer screening and consultation, Union Hospital launches a free breast cancer diagnostic test service for women from low-income group in order to provide screening service as soon as possible, achieving early detection and diagnosis.
Service Scope (service provided by Union Hospital)
- Prevention and Consultation Service
- Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound diagnostic test
- Follow up consultation by professionals
- Women aged between 40 – 65 without history of breast cancer
- A Hong Kong permanent resident;
- A recipient of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) / Low Income group
- Not yet received mammography in the past 1.5 years.
We are pleasure to partner with Union Hospital Charity Program, women who are interested in joining the program may submit 「Union Hospital & LST Breast Cancer Screening Charity Program Application Form」and other supplementary documents via below channel to Lok Sin Tong Medical Service Department. Please contact us at 3565-2797 / 2272-9870 for any enquiries or obtain the application form in person during the office hours at LST head office and our clinics for more information.
Submission of Applications:
- Online (Coming soon)
- by Post or Email (Application form and other supplementary documents)
- Original copy by post: 61 Lung Kong Road, Kowloon City
- Scan copy by email: [email protected]
- Fax is not accepted
Service Provision Location
1. Union Imaging Centre
Address: 9/F, H Zentre, 15 Middle Road, TST, KLN
2. Union Hospital
Address: 18 Fu Kin Street, Tai Wai, Shatin, N.T.