An estate donation from the executrixes of the Estate of the late Ms Mok Sau-king in support of the development of rehabilitation services. Another Centre, which aims to provide rehabilitation services to Adults and Elderly, named “Lok Sin Tong Mok Yip Sui Hung Rehabilitation Centre” (a.k.a MYSHRC) started its operation in Q1 of 2022.
MYSHRC is a self-financed center and dedicated to deliver professional therapeutic services to adults in different conditions at current stage and various education program for care-giver will be provided from time to time. Through therapy and training by our experienced therapists, we strive to maximize and maintain the quality of life of the individuals in need.
Adults or Elderly with the following diagnosis:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s disease
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or other respiratory issue
Scope of Service
Centre-based and Home-based Services
Provide assessment and individual therapy service, including
- Modified Diet Recommendations
- Deep Pharyngeal Neuromuscular Stimulation
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Speech Fluency
- Voice Quality
- Caregiver Training
- All assessment and services by appointment only;
- Appropriate services in accordance with individual needs;
- Should you need to inquiry our services, please fill in the Services Enquiries Form and our staff will contact you within 3 working days upon receipt.