You can make on-line donations through PayPal or AlipayHK, or through e-donation or bank bill payment services offered by participating banks’ websites.
Please prepare crossed cheque made payable to “The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon” by mail or in person to Corporate Communications and Development Department, 3/F, 61 Lung Kong Road, Kowloon City.
Through Bank / ATM
Donations can be deposited to the following bank accounts of The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon or through city-wide “ATM” electronic teller machines at：
- Bank of China (Hong Kong):
- Hang Seng Bank:
- The Bank of East Asia:
Our merchant code:6301
Fast Payment System (FPS)
(FPS ID): 3937984
Through Convenience Stores
Please present the donation barcode to any Circle K, VanGO store or China Resource Vanguard Supermarket.
You can bring along the donation cheque / credit card / cash to The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon during office hours from 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
You can donate a certain percentage of the sum insured (e.g. 99% to relatives and 1% to charity) to designated Charity. For more details, please click here.
- Receipts will be issued for donations over HK$100, which are tax deductible in Hong Kong.
- If donation receipt is required, please send the bank-in slip or ATM transfer advice slip or receipt issued by Circle-K Convenience Stores together with name and correspondence address of donor to email@example.com or the following address: Corporate Communications and Development Department, 3/F, 61 Lung Kong Road, Kowloon City
- The provision of personal data is purely voluntary. We may be unable to complete the donation transaction through internet if data is insufficient.
- The personal data provided will be used in processing the donation transaction, issuing of receipt and sending of fund-raising information. The personal data will be disclosed to staff member(s) of The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon and the related bank(s) on a need-to-know basis.