Bank of China Group Investment Limited Presents: Lok Sin Tong Charity Walk 2023
Enjoy the Walk, Explore the City
The annual flagship event “Bank of China Group Investment Limited Presents: Lok Sin Tong Charity Walk 2023” will be held virtually with the theme of “Enjoy the Walk, Explore the City”. The public is encouraged to explore the check-in attractions and nostalgic elements in every part of Hong Kong. They could check out the interesting historical stories in the neighbourhoods and relieve the stress brought by daily life.
Funds raised will be used for whole-person development and support services for the youths. Starting from Today till 15th December 2023, set foot on your nostalgic journeys with Lok Sin Tong. Let’s join us to explore the city and spread the love!
ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
6th November 2023 (Mon) to 15th December 2023 (Fri)
Early Bird Period:
6th November 2023 (Mon) to 24th November 2023 (Fri)
Click here to enroll
To raise funds for whole-person development and support services for the youths
- After registering on the event website, participants will receive a full set of "gift set" and e-certificate.
- Refer to the Task Contents and fill in the number of chosen tasks in the Tic-Tac-Toe Bingo.
- Get a “BINGO!” with 3 completed tasks in a row and upload related check-in photos, to achieve the challenge!
*Participants who completed challenge and uploaded check-in photo, have a chance to be rewarded with an Early Bird Souvenir.
Funds raised through this charity walk will be used to support services for the youths, including on-campus guidance services, leadership training and life planning education. Encourage the promotion of diversified learning activities for the youths to develop their full potential in building a meaningful life and nurture their positive values and attitudes.
💙For every donation, you are supporting all-round development for the youths.
1. An official receipt will be issued for each donation of HK$100 or above, which is tax deductible in Hong Kong. The receipt will be sent within a month after the event ends.
2. The personal data provided will be utilized in contacting participants, processing the donation transaction, issuing receipt and sending fund-raising information.
3. We also welcome corporate group, interested companies please contact Corporate Resource Development Department (Tel: 2272-9808 / Email: [email protected])
- Every participant will receive a full set of gift set
- Explore Handbook
- Mission Card Set (7 in total)
- Limited Edition Vintage Phone Charm
- Sponsor gifts
Limited Souvenir Pack (Limited to 100 quotas)
- Vintage Phone Charm, Vintage Street Sign Pin and Ultra Lightweight Folding Umbrella
- Charity price: HK$ 280
Limited Souvenir Pack is available in LST Shop now. LIMITED OFFER! Act now while stocks last!
Awards and Gifts
- (Closed) Early Bird Souvenir: Supermarket $50 Cash Coupon, Limited Edition Vintage Street Sign Pin and Limited Edition Ultra Lightweight Folding Umbrella (Please click here to see the winners)
- Most Distinctive Award: Admission Ticket of Water World Ocean Park Hong Kong
Thanks to the support from companies and organizations, the youths can receive more support. To express our sincere gratitude, we would like to thank the following companies and organizations: (listed in no particular order)
Bank of China Group Investment Limited
Ocean Park Corporation
Choi Fung Hong Company Limited
Hong Kong Wing Wah Cake Shop
Japan Home Centre (H.K.) Ltd
King Bakery Holdings Limited
Nan Fung Property Management - MOS Centre
Nan Fung Property Management - TKO Plaza
Nan Fung Property Management
Sino Property Services
The “Star” Ferry Company, Limited
New Media Group – Oriental Sunday, Sunday Kiss
The Kowloon Motor Bus Company (1933) Limited
Sun Ferry Services Company Limited
Other donation methods for general donations
General donation form please < Click Here > to download
- By Cheque
Cheque payable to: The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon
By mail or in person, all are welcome.
*Please indicate donation made to “Lok Sin Tong Charity Walk 2023” on the back of cheque
- Through Bank
Donations can be deposited to the following bank accounts of The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon:
Bank of China (Hong Kong): 012-589-0-003845-7
Hang Seng Bank: 285-000089-003
The Bank of East Asia: 514-40-405946-2
- Online Donation
Donations could be made through LST Online Donation Platform via PayPal, AlipayHK, FPS or PayMe to “Lok Sin Tong Charity Walk 2023” and choose a one-off donation e-receipt by email to support environmental protection and save administration costs.
* An official receipt will be issued for each donation of HK$100 or above, which is tax deductible in Hong Kong. The receipt will be sent within a month after the event ends.
Corporate Resource Development Department
WhatsApp: 5485-1633 or click to start conversation